22.11.09

Betsey Johnson

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Yesterday I went with my friend so meet Betsey Johnson. It was pretty cool but I wasn't nearly as starstruck as when I saw Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power. For one, the line to meet her was extremely long, but the cupcakes that were given out did cheer me up a bit. Since there was so many people I couldn't even talk to her it was a quick hug and a picture but I was satisfied. Also, sorry for the overly edited pictures, even though I hate doing that, it was necessary for these pictures. Miami weather, leather jacket, 1,000 people packed in one room, we all know the end result, sweat! Therefore, the pictures needed to be edited in order for me not to look completely gross.

ENJOY!

20 comments:

  1. I am really jealous... you've met a fashion genius I can't even express how much I would have loved to speak to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gurl! u seems really nice!
    i love ur style n bloggggggggggg! baccioni:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures with betsey! you're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, very cool! that's awesome!
    x Niki

    http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great event... you had me at 'cupckaes' ;-) Love that pic of you with Betsey Johnson... I"ve always loved her quirky style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw thats fantastic! she seems like such a doll

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome that you got to meet her! I've always loved her and her crazy persona. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so lucky lucky lucky :D love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow so lucky to meet her.
    Love Besteyville

    www.SophiesWorldOfWonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. SHE IS SO FAB!! GREAT THAT YOU GOT TO MEET HER!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I am beyond jealous! How did you get to meet her?

    Luckyy....

    xx
    http://splashitup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHHHH I'M SO JEALOUS! You lucky lady :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're fabulous. Your blog is tremendous. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love these pictures !
    love your blog!
    xxNEON

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me very happy! If I see you commented I will take a look at your blog for sure. Thanks guys! xoxoxo