6.12.09

Twitterazzi

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


We all know Twitter is the new it thing for everything fashion. Designers, Models, Photographers, Editors, and Bloggers all have one. But who would've known it was the subject for the next editorial in Vogue Italia. This December Steven Meisel teamed up with the hottest models to make one of the most creative editorials ever in my opinion. Karlie Kloss, Lara Stone, Gisele Bundchen, Kasia Struss, Freja Beha Erichsen, Anna Selezneva, and Abbey Lee are some of the models pictured here. For the full editorial go here.

12 comments:

  1. this editorial totally through me for a loop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh love this one. Will be one to remember for a while to come...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was definitely on the fence when i first saw this, but i like it. its fun and different

    http://whatgoeson10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! This was such a breath of fresh air. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a great idea. Modern and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never used twitter before, but I'm sure going to do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't decide if I like this....crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha I have the same feeling! I can't decide if I like it! yeah of course I like the idea and the photos but for me the only reason I still buy mags like Vogue are for these amazing editorials that no way any blogger can do! for party snaps I still like the cobrasnake!! but no need to say the editorial is amazing anyway! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohmygosh. WHAT THE? I totally agree with the comment above me. I think I like it! It shows another side to models! They're actually real people. Hhaha:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The idea of this shoot is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG awesome =)
    I love this post!!!

    and, thanks for the lovely comments :)



    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me very happy! If I see you commented I will take a look at your blog for sure. Thanks guys! xoxoxo