18.1.10

GOODBYE FOR NOW

Well I have just decided that I am going to stop blogging for a while, I know my blogger life was short lived but I really do not have time to blog. School, friends, family, and outings leaves me with very little time for blogging. I will probably be back or I'll post occasionally but nothing too serious. I want to thank all my readers for all the lovely comments and for reading my posts. However, I am not gone forever. You can still see what inspires me by following my Tumblr: (which I do update!!) parisianlove.tumblr.com

UNTIL LATER!

xoxo

Isabella

2 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and i love it!

    If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment! Thanks a lot!

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww hope you come back soon, i'm only just getting back to it after sacrificing it for uni work!


    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me very happy! If I see you commented I will take a look at your blog for sure. Thanks guys! xoxoxo